The perfect baby present and self-purchase for just the right moment in a baby and parent's life.
Beginning Baby is designed to make growing and learning as easy as playing and dreaming—and will become the must-have gift or self-purchase for every baby's first library. Because a strong beginning sets the groundwork for a bright start!
Smile, Baby!'s playful text introduces babies to their faces and asks them to find their nose, ears, and eyes in the embedded mirror.
- DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE: Every book is conceived and written to address milestones in a baby's life, from fine motor skills to shape recognition and emotional awareness.
- TEACHES PARTS OF THE FACE AND MOTOR CONTROL: Using the embedded mirror, parents and babies can find different parts of the face and touch their noses, pat their cheeks, and blow baby a kiss.
- CUTE CHARACTERS: Evoking Richard Scarry's classic characters but for much younger readers, these adorable characters—from an artistic llama to a musical elephant and gardener octopus—teach toddler concepts while promoting socialization and community.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR DISCERNING EYES: Bright, peppy colors and patterns make this series of books attractive for both babies and adults!
- Parents of babies and toddlers
- Grandparents Uncles and aunts
- Teachers and educators at daycare and early childhood centers
- Anyone looking for the perfect baby shower gift
- Board Book
- 12 Pages
- 7" x 7"
- Age Range: 0 - 3 Years