Spring Bag Guide @ Hello World
Searching (and searching and searching) for the perfect bag? We've heard it all at Hello World, and decided to put together a guide of our Spring bags to make your search a little easier.
Part Two: The Italians
Love leather? We carry a wide variety of leather handbags including Ellington, MyWalit, Hobo the Original, Tano, Nino Bossi, and Latico. Whether you are looking for a large tote, backpack, cross body, or a combination of all three, we have it!
- Ellington highlights include soft, durable leather along with simple and comfortable design.
- MyWalit is known for their beautiful, bright colors, along with excellent design that allows for major organization.
- Hobo the Original bags always have a fun and youthful vibe about them due their tassels, color, and texture.
- Nino Bossi is known for their super soft leather. Simple and timeless designs make them an instant classic.
- Tano bags can be hard to get your hands on, but they are worth the wait. Our Spring selection from Tano is the Zippy Bucket. With soft supple leather, classic gold hardware, and detachable cross body strap, this bag is pretty close to perfect.
- Finally, Latico brings color and practicality to the leather bag selection. Our favorite style, the Flynn Tote has a shoulder and cross body strap, accessible phone pocket, and magnetic key ring - making it our most convenient leather bag ever!